Looking for a sport psychologist?
I am now offering a range of sport psychology support services for competitive swimmers from youth to elite and masters levels using a variety of media, including phone, skype and face-to-face, using 1:1 or in groups.
A limited number of online consultations (skype/google+) are now available, so that you can now benefit from working with a sport psychologist wherever you are located: Book a slot online or contact me. I will contact any new clients before the appointment, where possible, for an introductory conversation.
For other consultations please contact me directly.
Swimmers – improve performance by:
- Increasing confidence, focus and mental toughness
- Managing your motivational and emotional states
- Changing behaviour and improving relationships
Coaches – help your swimmers:
- Become more self-aware and manage your development
- Understand and respond to your swimmers needs
- Develop a high-performance environment
I will also be developing a range of ebooks that build upon the articles posted on SwimPsych, for swimmers, and parents.